Afro Tea Casablanca - Green Tea

Quantity: 75 g
packaging: tin box 14 cm x 5,8 cm
€6.90
Content: 75 g (€9.20 / 100 g)

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days

  • AC0027
A simple classic which impresses with its purity: the refreshing combination of Sencha Green Tea... more
Product information "Afro Tea Casablanca - Green Tea"

A simple classic which impresses with its purity: the refreshing combination of Sencha Green Tea from the Chejiang province and peppermint leaves has long been a favourite in North Africa.

Ingredients: Green Tea (75%), peppermint leaves (25%).

Instructions: Pour 350ml of freshly boiled water over 1-1,5 teaspoons AFRO Tea. For best results cover and allow to steep for 3-4 minutes.

 

The contents, preparation details and producer information are stated in German and English on every AFRO Tea tin.

Afro Tea Cairo - Rooibos Tee Afro Tea Cairo - Rooibos Tea
Content 75 g (€9.20 / 100 g)
€6.90
Afro Tea Mombasa - Rooibos Tea Afro Tea Mombasa - Rooibos Tea
Content 75 g (€9.20 / 100 g)
€6.90
Afro Tea Pemba - Honeybush Tee Afro Tea Pemba - Rooibos Tea
Content 75 g (€9.20 / 100 g)
€6.90
Mason Jar Glass Mason Jar Glass
Content 1 piece
€5.90
Afro Tea Green leaves Grüntee Afro Tea Green Leaves
€8.90
Hint!
Afro Tea Green Leaves loose 350g Afro Tea Green Leaves loose 350g
Content 350 g
€26.90
Hot Cocoa Drink - Premium Kakao Hot Cocoa Drink, Bio, Fairtrade, AT-BIO-902
Content 1 kg
€15.20
Stay informed by subscribing to our newsletter!